The principals of AREG have managed assets through several down cycles and have provided management to lenders to ensure that the loan collateral of REO assets are protected and are saleable.
When lenders need to understand the value of watch list, foreclosure assets, or REO properties, AREG offers experience and the creative minds needed to carry out strategies. Knowing when to go back to the basics while facing the challenges involved with workout and foreclosure assets.
Unfinished development projects or partially entitled land holds untouched value. AREG advises on the potential of a project for the lender or can work with a developer to provide added resources to complete a project and help avoid foreclosure. Experience and credibility help differentiate AREG.
Whether the plan is to hold, sell or refinance AREG can achieve client goals by leveraging preferred industry relationships and market knowledge to obtain the best possible results.
- Reposition and improve property
- Operating Plan development
- Attract and retain quality tenants
- Financial reporting
- Property Accounting
- Select broker representation
- Create marketing plan
- Create full sales packages
- Manage RFQ or RFP programs
- Streamline bidder due diligence
- Prequalify buyer and sources of funds
- More informed client decision making
Litigation and Bankruptcy Support
- Managing and stabilizing property
- Unfinished Construction & project analysis
- Litigation and bankruptcy support
- Marketing and sales strategies
- Workouts and REO dispositions
- Maximize recovery of non-performing loans
- Property/portfolio valuations
- Construction assessment
- Loan restructuring
- Property financing evaluations
- Property management and operations reviews